Dunedin 9/10th October 2020
Graduate Women Otago are thrilled to be hosting the national AGM and associated events for 2020!
Join your GWNZ colleagues to THINK – ACT – CONNECT at this year’s AGM. Make a weekend of it – join in a panel discussion and THINK about justice; take ACTion by joining the National Executive and contributing to discussions and workshops; CONNECT with like minded people. All members and prospective members are welcome.
See our AGM 2020 Agenda
Friday October 9th
University of Otago Polytechnic Hub Building (entrance on Forth Street)
5:30pm Drinks / Nibbles
6:00pm Spring Kōrero: Reflections on Justice
- A high-level panel discussion on the theme of "justice as a philosophical principle". The panel will reflect on what justice means in a variety of social frameworks, and what it looks like for each of them in their professional or personal context.
Saunoamaali’i Karanina Sumeo (EEO Commissioner)
Allie Cunninghame (Coroner, Lawyer, ActionStation Executive)
Emma Gilmour (Rally Car Champion, NZ Representative to Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile)
- Gold coin koha to Women’s Refuge.
- RSVP email@example.com by Sunday 4th October
Saturday October 10th
University of Otago Block D (entrance on Forth Street)
10:00am AGM Proper
- Open forum to discuss our draft strategic plan
- Join via Zoom (if you cannot attend in person)
Meeting ID: 939 9672 4903
12:30pm Lunch - provided by GWO
2:00pm Workshop #1
- Building GWNZ as we Think - Act - Connect
3:15pm Workshop #2
- GWNZ - International - the Pacific
7:00pm Group Dinner at Luna (314 Highgate, Roslyn)
- Smart/casual dress code
- Light entertainment
- RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 13th September
Sunday October 11th
No formal plans, however we will offer some guidance regarding the wonderful sightseeing possibilities of Dunedin.